Honeymoon in Romantic Scotland
Your honeymoon is the most memorable holiday of your life, whether you are looking for a romantic location that offers spectacular scenery and relaxation or adventurous activities and modern facilities; Scotland should be the destination at the top of your wish list.
Enjoy your first week of wedded bliss in the sumptuous surroundings of elegant Scottish country house hotels. Discreet, friendly staff will recognise the importance of the little details, helping make your honeymoon a true holiday of a lifetime.
Perfect Time To Go
Number Of Nights
Here are our suggestions for celebrating your honeymoon in Scotland.
The Luxurious Honeymoon Break
There are a great range of luxury hotels, exclusive venues and private apartments where you can experience true relaxation together. Many hotels have special honeymoon suites with sumptuous décor and excellent views of lochs, glens or nearby islands. Sometimes offering hot tubs, private terraces and four poster beds, they often feature added extras such as wine, chocolates and flowers for your arrival and on-site massages. From fine dining and room service to onsite health spas, there are plenty of ways that you can indulge in some pampering during your stay.
The Thrilling Adventure
Grasp this special opportunity to experience the holiday of a lifetime with your husband or wife. Incorporate your passions into your Scottish honeymoon by taking on a challenge or beginning a new activity together. Whether you hike to the top of a Munro in one of Scotland’s National Parks, dive amongst ship wrecks in Orkney, play on great golf courses, or go island hopping on the stunning west coast, you’ll have a journey of discovery which you will be talking about for years to come.
The Eventful Occasion
Why not plan your honeymoon around one of Scotland’s top events or festivals? Start your marriage with a bang at the world’s biggest street party during Hogmanay, see top bands and go wild at a music festival, or choose an event themed around your joint interests, such as a food and drink festival, art exhibition, sporting event or traditional Scottish celebration.
The Romantic Getaway
Start married life by spending quality time with your new spouse on a honeymoon far from the hustle and bustle of life. Enjoy the tranquillity of a forest lodge, loch-side boathouse or countryside cottage and take in breathtaking views on nearby walks. With self-catering you can choose when and what you eat and dine at nearby restaurants.
Below is a sample of what is included in a package:
- 2 nights Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh
- 2 nights Boat Hotel, Boat of Garten in scenic Speyside
- 2 nights Stonefield Castle, overlooking Loch Fyne in Argyll
- 1 night Stirling Highland Hotel, in the shadow of Stirling Castle
- All hotels on bed and breakfast basis
- We will provide an itinerary packed with sightseeing suggestions, feel free to pick out a few and spend your day discovering the highlights of Scotland. The Scottish Heritage Pass – allows entry to all Historic Scotland and National Trust for Scotland properties, the Great Houses and various other places of interest.
- Hire of an automatic Mercedes E Class or similar including 2 drivers, collision damage waiver, excess reducer, third party insurance. Based on collection and drop off at the same airport (either Glasgow or Edinburgh). We can also organise a chauffeur driven car at an extra cost.
- VAT at 20%
We can expand or change this tour to visit other areas of Scotland, England, Ireland or Wales